Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Part of the Stayokay hostelchain in the Netherlands
Stayokay Soest is situated in the middle of the Netherlands and rich in untouched and diverse natural beauty. It is a place surrounded bij forest, fields and sanddunes. Within walking distance you will find the 'Soester Dunes' and woods, a unique nature reserve of 500 hectares. In this dune area are various walking and cycling routes of different distances.
Soest is situated 20 km from Utrecht, 7 km from Amersfoort, 10 km from Hilversum and 40 km from Amsterdam. These are popular towns for museums, culture, shopping and buzzing nightlife. These places are easy to reach by public and private transport- the bus and train station Soest-Zuid is only 5 minutes walk from the hostel. Ask our staff for tips on activities during your stay.
Stayokay, part of Hostelling International
Stayokay has 30 hostels throughout the Netherlands and is part of the Hostelling International network. You'll find our hostels in the cities Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag, but also at the beach, in the woods and along the water. Stayokay hostels are housed in different unique buildings, ranging from modern facilities to castles or country houses. No matter where, you will find a relaxed atmosphere, giving you an opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
Hostelling International members receive € 2,50 per person per night upon arrival.
City Tax is not included, pay upon arrival, €0,75 per person per night. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>