Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stawa Hostel is located in one of the most attractive cities of the Polish coast, on the northwestern edge of Poland. It is the only city in Poland that is located on several dozen islands. Close to the beautiful sandy beaches and the charming promenade, your stay with us will be a real relaxation. The proximity to the ferry or other public transport facilitates getting around the city. For motorists we offer private (unguarded) parking on the premises.
Stawa Hostel offers approx. 50 beds in clean and comfortable rooms 2-; 3; 4- and 5- person located on the 3rd floor of a large tenement house (unfortunately no lift). The majority of our rooms have private bathrooms. Some rooms use shared bathrooms in the hall. We have a fully furnished kitchen where after all-day trips you can prepare an exquisite meal. The facility is also provided with dining rooms, wireless Internet and luggage room. We offer free towel, coffee and tea throughout the stay and a possibility of using the iron or a hair dryer absolutely free. Each of the rooms has a TV set. The Hostel is pet friendly.
Stawa Hostel Policies & conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.00 PLN per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. Guests under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>