Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property, including in-house disinfection.
Our Liverpool Street hostel is the newest of our London hostels, built only in 2017. Just a stroll away from London's coolest neighbourhood Shoreditch, we're perfectly located if you're looking for a fun mix of young locals, businessmen and partying travellers. Wake up surrounded by skyscrapers with The Gherkin on your doorstep, plus you'll only be a 5 minute walk from Moorgate AND Liverpool Street tube stations. We're set right above a traditional and charming British pub, where our guests can enjoy breakfast in the morning for just £4.
You won't have to wander far before you reach Shoreditch and its abundance of amazing rooftop bars, the famous street art of Brick Lane and the awesome Old Spitalfields Market street food stalls. There's no place better to base yourself than in London's most bustling neighbourhood.
*Please note that we require an in date government approved - drivers license, passport or national ID card at check-in.
**Guests under the age of 18 must stay in a private room with guardians. They cannot share in general dormitory rooms with people who are not part of their own group or family. Under-18s are not allowed in the bars or pubs.
***Please note: non-refundable reservations will be fully charged at the time of booking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>