Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the group reservation is canceled later than one week of arrival it must pay one night of staying
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposits must be payed one week before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel has follow Covid-19 sanitation guidance from WHO
CENTRALLY LOCATED, 2min walk from the TOWN's BEACH and only 5 min away from the DIOCLETIAN PALACE, the FERRY PORT and main BUS/TRAIN station. Many restaurants, fast food places and supermarkets around.
Split is an eclectic mix of nature, culture, dining, entertainment and night life and it will all be at the palm of your hand when staying with us. You will be in a walking distance to all the Split attractions. Run by young locals, we will be able & happy to guide you to any amenities you wish to experience while in Split.
Features 3 spacious and modern decorated dormitory style rooms. Each bed has a private socket and a reading light, for your maximum comfort and privacy each bed is equipped with a curtain. Each bed has a huge private locker. All our dormitory rooms and private rooms are air-conditioned.
Fast free Wifi is available in all hostel facilities.
For your disposal there is a common room featuring TV and computer free to use. Attached to the common room there is a balcony with pictures view on the city, park forest Marjan and a medieval Franciscan monastery.
Kitchenette is equipped with microwave, fridge, toaster, water cattle.
There is a cute little restaurant Bistro TOC two min walking distance where you can get breakfast, choose from English breakfast, Croatian breakfast and get 10% off. Also get a 10% discount for lunch and dinner.
All in walking distance :
Ferry port, Train and Bus station (200m)
Diocletian Palace (under the protection of UNESCO) (200m)
Cathedral of St. Duje
Bacvice beach (most popular sandy beach in Split)
Museums& Art galleries
Vivid night life
Grocery store/ Supermarket/ Bakery
The best green market in Split -fresh groceries of the Mediterranean
Hotspots are Diocletian's Palace and the Bacvice complex, both in walking distance from the hostel (around 5 min). Within the Diocletian palace you will find numerous bars, cafes and hangouts and for late night partying you can head for Bacvice complex witch is full of buzzing bars, cocktail bars and night clubs which is a 2 minute walk from the hostel ;)
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival date. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
In the summer season LATE CHECK IN is possible,please let us know IN ADVANCE via mail- we will find a way :)
CHECK IN: 14:00
CHECK OUT: 11:00
Tourist tax is 10HRK per person per day & is charged upon arrival.
Payment is in cash.
Please include an approximate arrival time.
If you come earlier you are most welcome to leave your luggage for free, also after check out you can use the luggage room for free! We also offer long term luggage storage.
Day trips, BOOK WITH US upon arrival :
BLUE CAVE & HVAR ISLAND
HVAR & BRAC ISLANDS boat tour
SNORKELING & DIVING
RAFTING, CANOE RAFTING AND CANYONING ON CETINA RIVER
SPLIT WALKING TOUR etc.
For any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us
Thank you for looking us for your stay in Split!
Looking forward to seeing you!
Backpackers team! ;) 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>