Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No showing up of purchaser at the hotel 50% of the total cost of stay is retained.
Cancellation 0 - 15 days before the date of arrival at the hotel 50% of the total cost of stay is retained.
Cancellation 16 - 30 days before the date of arrival at the hotel 25% of the total cost of stay is retained.
Cancellation 31 days or more before the arrival leads to reimbursement of the total sum of the cost of stay.
The reimbursement of the money to the guest will be made either to his credit card or by bank remittance (the transfer expenses will be charged to the purchaser).
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The complex is kept in traditional Greek style and delights all guests with its breathtaking panoramic view to the Mediterranean Sea, Agia Pelagia bay, surrounding mountains and swimming pool with herbal garden.
All rooms are fully furnished, air conditioned and have sea facing balconies or terraces. Each room includes satellite TV with international channels, electric kettle, fridge and bathroom with shower.
Enjoy your meal while admiring deep blue water of the sea or unique sunset in the mountains. Genuine Cretan breakfast and traditional homemade specialities from lunch and dinner menu are served in outside and inside area of Bar & Restaurant. Regular BBQ party with music and traditional meat from wood oven is the best occasion to meet real Cretan culture and hospitality.
Guests can also take advantage of free WiFi Internet, international landline calls, transfer to the beach, parking and mini-market. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>