Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Space Hotel is where luxury meets budget. Being a traveler doesn't mean you have to choose between a great experience and a good night's sleep. At Space Hotel, you can have both. Enjoy modern, comfortable accommodation right between the vibrant Melbourne CBD and Lygon St, the city's most famous restaurant & bars district. While exploring the beauty of Melbourne from our doorstep, you'll be content knowing you're staying in a modern hotel where comfortable beds, smart technology, space and privacy does not have to be spared, because your stay with us is affordable.
Relax, have fun and explore, it's your space to enjoy.
This slick and rough, sophisticated and artistic city is a pleasure to explore and roam. A global culture exists in its enigmatic, contemporary style. Dubbed the culture and sports capital of Australia, Melbourne is a balanced blend of beautiful multiculturalism that offers and produces some of the best art, music, cuisine, coffee, fashion, performance, design, ideas and business opportunities in the world.
With a pace of its own, the best way to enjoy Melbourne is to stream along with its spirited tempo.
Space Hotel is built to accommodate all types of travels. Our rooms are newly constructed, spacious, modern and tech-savvy and are designed for comfort and affordability. In each private room, guests have the convenience of flat screen TVs and desks. The facilities including Gym, Games Space, Lounge and Cinema are available to all guests of Space Hotel and refreshing tea & coffee stations are available at each level. Our modern rooms are designed for ease. 4, 6 and 8 bed dorms feature high quality mattresses, secure lockers, private reading lights and power points. More importantly, our unique private communal bathrooms act as a personal en-suite, meaning soaping up with a fellow traveler is optional.
So why not check out Melbourne Central, Queen Victoria Market, Carlton Gardens, Lygon St (European Food St), Melbourne Museum, IMAX and the Old Melbourne Gaol? All of this and much more are located within walking distance of Space Hotel! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>