Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our favorite time is when we sit in the yard with our guests and talk about our cities, traditions and culture and the local food. My mother loves to make traditional Shirazi food which we always share with our guests.
We have a beautiful yard where you can have your meals or simply relax after a day of visiting the places in the city. It is our communal place where you can have a chat with other guests and have tea together.
The rooms are traditional, cozy and clean. You can enjoy the sun shine in your room by opening the beautiful windows or enjoy the fresh air outside. We offer a range of rooms including both dorms and private rooms. The guests sleep on traditional Iranian mats.
Souvashun Traditional House policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 . Please advise in advance by email of your approx. time of arrival
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>