Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms feature Japanese-style with low table, seating cushions and traditional futon bedding. They're fitted with an LCD TV and heating.
Bathroom facilities are shared and towels can be rented with additional fee.
Facilities at Soratobu Usagi include coin-operated laundry facilities and drink vending machines. Free public parking and luggage storage are also available.
Japanese/Western breakfast is served daily in the all-wooden dining room, which features floor-to-ceiling windows for a pleasant start for the day.
For dinner, Soratobu Usagi offers both Japanese or Western meal. Great accommodation for the whole family.
Other services & facilities
# Check-in from 15:00-22:00
# Check-out until 10:00
# Service in Japanese & English
# Ski slope one step away from the entrance # Public bath available 24-hours a day # Sauna # Large drying room # One child under 5 years stays free when using existing beds # There are no capacity for extra beds in the room # Pets are not allowed # Guests without breakfast in their booking must make a reservation by 21:00 previous evening if they wish to eat a breakfast # Guests without dinner in their booking must make a reservation by 10:00 if they wish to eat dinner # Meals included with each plan may change day to day.
# No pick-up/drop off service.
# 10 days prior to arrival: 30% of whole reservation fee # 7 days prior to arrival: 50% of whole reservation fee # 3 days prior to arrival: 80% of whole reservation fee # 1 day prior to arrival or no-show: 100% of whole reservation fee # Certain policies might vary depending on the period of stay # Payment can be made by cash or via credit card 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>