Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
FREE Unlimited WiFi throughout the Hostel! FREE Shuttle bus to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary on Wednesdays!
Located in the heart of Brisbane's West End surrounded by 100's of cheap cafes, bars, and restaurants and only a short stroll to City Beach at South Bank and the Brisbane CBD. The adventure starts here
Somewhere to Stay Backpackers is a unique resort style Queenslander house with gardens, Large pool, courtesy bus and cool veranda's for you to relax on, chill out, enjoy your meals or a drink. The pool/garden area with palm trees offers lounge chairs, hammocks, outdoor games and last but not least... the warm Queensland sun.
We are a 5 min walk from the coolest cultural district of Brisbane West End including over 100 cafes, Cheap restaurants, bars and clubs.
We have a variety of clean comfortable rooms starting from $19. Singles, doubles, twins and dorm bed rooms, most of which have en-suites. Please note when booking a private double room, prices are per person so if you specifically want 1 bed or 2 beds, please email us directly to let us know.
When booking multiple dorm beds at short notice (1 to 3 days before booking) we cannot guarantee all guests will be in the same room. Please contact us asap after you have booked so we can try and get you and your fellow travelers in the same room together.
For arrivals after midnight, please contact us prior to organize a night-manager to check you in.
Paid parking on site - please contact us to book a parking spot for your stay. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>