Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hostel is located in the historical center of Santa Marta, only four minutes walk away from the emblematic park of the Bride and Groom, seven minutes away from the Santa Marta beach, one hundred meters away from the Public Market Square and one hundred meters away from the Ferrocarril avenue where guests can take any type of transportation to to visit the tourist sites of the city, such as: Tayrona Park, Rodadero beaches, Minca, Taganga, etc.
It consists of six spacious shared rooms and one double room with private bathroom, for a total of seven rooms distributed in two floors. All the rooms with air conditioning, individual closets, bathroom mixers in the first and second floor. On the second floor is also a large seating area with a 50-inch television and international channels, a fridge full of snacks and beverages, kitchen fully equipped for the comfort of guests where they can prepare the food they wish, a dining area, a nice balcony with view to the street and finally a third floor where they can enjoy the famous breezes of Santa Marta. All the rooms have WI FI internet connection, free, as well as in all the common areas of the Hostel.
Solaz Hostel Santa Marta's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 pm.
Check out before 12:00 pm.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes included. (only for Colombians is not included: 16%)
Insurance and Contribution Hotel: EUR 1,00 each person per night. (optional).
Breakfast included. Additional breakfast: 4.00 euros.
24/7 Reception. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>