Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Do you need help to set your travel plan? Marina is our personal backpacker travel designer, specialized in Brazil Northeast Coast, she will help you with all the details. Be ready for falling in love with Brazil.
Set in a large, charming and beach-side house, in the best neighbourhood in Joao Pessoa - Manaira, we are proud to tell you that Slow Hostel is the perfect place to feel at home while on a trip.
We offer 5 big and comfortable rooms. You can chose among a couple room, a family room, a female or mixed room, if you need some personal service contact us.
We are within walking distance from an abundance of day and night activities (10' to 15'), cafe's, touristic spots (15'), fantastic price&delicious restaurants and places to visit, staying at Slow Hostel is really fun and convenient.
Guests with bookings are 24h welcome but they have to have a reservation. Our hosts are there to make your journey the most enjoyable experience, from finding out what is happening in Joao Pessoa to booking day excursions, adventure activities and overland trips. Our professionalism and local knowledge ensures you the holiday of a lifetime!
We look forward to seeing you in Joao Pessoa soon! Please don't hesitate to contact us for any travel questions.
Don't waste your time, come to enjoy the life with Slow Hostel.
If you have to cancel your booking notice our polices and charges before.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
Breakfast is not included at HW fare/ daily rate.
You will need to send on our e-mail the security code (CVC/CVV) of the card you used when booking in order to fully secure your booking, failure to do so may result in you losing your reservaiton.
ATTENTION FOR ALL THE BOOKINGS (anytime of the year): the payment conditions are a 50% deposit due to SLOW Hostel in addition to the 10% deposit paid to HostelWorld. Expenses with deposits and transfers are sender responsability alone and are not refundable or deductible from total amount to be transferred to secure bookings. The 50% deposit must be made within one week of the HostelWorld booking for it to be valid.
Anytime of the year we are authorized to ask you for a deposit of 50% of total amount or MORE (depends of the occasion: professional meeting, students congress, Carnaval, New Year, holidays, vacations, high season and others) in order to guarantee your reservation. You will need to send on our e-mail the security code (CVV/CVC) of the card you used when booking in order to fully secure your booking, failure to do so may result in you losing your reservation. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>