Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have two dorms set up for 10 and 12 with separate shower and toilet facilities. There is a kitchen and living space associated with the dorms upstairs separate to that for the downstairs ensuite rooms.
All private rooms are en-suite with shower facilities and there are comfortable and spacious social areas, a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor spaces and WiFi facilities. We have four rooms, one sleeping 2, one sleeping 4, one sleeping 5 (including double) and one sleeping 7 (including double). We have one room which is fully wheelchair friendly with a wheelchair en-suite and shower.
Facilities also include:
Car parking facilities
Self service continental breakfast is available in the price. No cooked breakfast is served although you can make your own in the kitchen
Slemish Barn policies & conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Child friendly. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and stay in a private room.
Towel rental - £1
Please let us know if you require further catering in advance.
Please let us know in advance when you will be arriving so we may be there to greet you.
We actively promote local music and arts groups and we regularly have music events in the barn There are also some very good cycling and walking routes locally
Slemish Barn promotes environmentally friendly living, and is ran on renewable energy including biomass boiler, solar panels, mechanical heat recovery and wind turbine, as well as internally being made up of recycled materials. We provide boutique style budget accommodation in the shadow of Slemish mountain in Co Antrim 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>