Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Here you can enjoy the relaxed, cosy atmosphere or just saunter around in the famous area of Sofo with its culturally diverse shops and cafe's.
Our hostel is located in the centre of Sofo, known for being Stockholm's cultural midpoint, with its restaurants, gallerias, music events, bars and odd boutiques. From here it's a short walking distance to (among others) the Old City, The Globe, the royal castle and shopping.
We offer our guests free Wi-Fi), laundry 100SEK, some games and a ibrary.
We offer cosy rooms with new and modern beds. You can choose to stay in a larger dorm with twelve beds for a cheap price or you can choose to stay in a smaller, more private room. Rooms are of a nice and cosy standard, where we try to create an individual character, interactive for our hostel.
We have separate showers with WC for men and women, lots of WCs in the corridor space.
We try to keep a high cleanliness standard and want to make sure that our guests sleeps in new and fresh sheets.
Bed sheets and towel included.
In our library you can find books in different languages; here you can also lend a book or switch your old book to a new.
Laundry facilities: 1 washing machine + 1 tumble dryer + 1 washing powder = 100SEK
For same day bookings, please book earlier than 6 pm. Later bookings will not be guaranteed.
The reception is only open sporadically Monday to Friday.
Payment must be done before arrival we use PayPal.
- contact us by e-mail or phone.
All cancellations must be done at latest 6pm 2 days before arrival. In case of late cancellation or failure to check in, the amount of the first night is charged and any remaining nights cancelled.
Payment must be done before arrival.
You must use our clean bed sheets
No sleeping bags allowed.
All areas of the hostel are smoking free.
All private rooms are without windows.
Skanstulls Hostel is open 365 days a year no hostel membership is needed.
You are all warmly welcomed! :-) 浏览旅舍规则
我们的宿舍是轻松，友好，以及设置和清洁。你可以在高品质的床睡紧。你也可以做你洗衣服经过长途跋涉，上传你的Facebook的照片与我们的免费无线网络连接和电脑，煮面条免费，茶叶和咖啡，或只是与我们的工作人员聊天的情况下无聊。 :)为了好玩，我们的客人通常聊开了对自由的面食，而NOM-nomming在厨房，或借游戏或听音乐。实际上，我们有一吨的额外可供您可以在这里买你的自行车卡，我们有一个小图书馆，在那里你可以借阅或交换图书（多种语言）或借用指南和游戏。我们会替你照顾好！ Ann-Sofie & Stefan, 经理
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>