Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our twin rooms are large, bright and each are unique. One twin room has access to a private balcony while the other has a large window. In most of the twin rooms you are able to put the beds together to convert them into double beds.
The bedroom for three has access to the main terrace area and our biggest room for up to eight guests offers its own private space if you wish to spend some time together. All of our bunk beds have individual lamps and security boxes with keys.
The prices of the rooms include: 24hr reception with tourist information, tea&coffee, bed linen, free wifi, free access to the computer, fully equipment kitchen, TV room, hair dryer & iron.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Reception: 24 hours a day
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 4.20 PLN per person per night.
Breakfast price 20 PLN.
Free Internet Access.
Bed linen included
Towels for hire 5 PLN. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>