Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
24 Hours Cancellation Policy.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to arrival, no show and later than 24 hours notice of reduction in numbers will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to 2 nights stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in from 12 noon on arrival date.
Check-out: Rooms must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
Please note that all possessions must be removed from the rooms before departure. The Association reserves the right to dispose of any items left at the premises.
Any departure later than 10.00am will incur a charge of an additional night.
Please note that by booking and staying with us at Sir John Cass Hall, you agree:
a) To take reasonable care for the health and safety of both themselves and other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions;
b) Not to behave in a manner as to endanger themselves and other persons.
c) To conduct themselves in a manner which does not disrupt or interfere with the peaceful residency of other Residents or members of the local community;
d) Not to cause nuisance or annoyance to others;
e) Not to commit any form of threat or harassment to others nor commit any act which causes physical harm to others;
f) Not to play or allow to be played any radio, television, other audio equipment or musical instrument so loudly that it causes nuisance or annoyance to others;
g) Not to cause excessive disturbance, particularly between 11.00pm and 8.00am;
h) to act responsibly towards the Premises to ensure that it remains a pleasant and safe environment for residents, visitors and Association staff and agents;
i) not to cause damage to the Premises, its fixtures and fittings and equipment contained within;
j) not to cause damage to property of other residents, Association staff or members of the local community;
k) to maintain their accommodation in a clean and tidy condition, having particular regard to the areas which are shared with other Residents;
l) not to smoke within the Accommodation
m) not to keep or allow any animals on the Premises;
n) not to bring on to the Premises or store on the Premises firearms, offensive weapons, pyrotechnics (fireworks, flares, etc.), or any article, substance or liquid which is of a dangerous combustible nature;
o) not to use a fire escape or connecting fire door for any reason other than their intended use in case of fire or threat of fire;
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Sir John Cass Hall 是一栋翻新不久的漂亮建筑，它位于伦敦的Hackney区，靠近Victoria 公园。
在Sir John Cass Hall附近有一家电影院，还有很多商店和便利设施。它附近还有Hoxton 区、Dalston区和有名的Brick Lane（砖块街），这些地方有很多俱乐部和酒吧。Sir John Cass Hall处在一个很好的地理位置，去伦敦市中心和港区都非常方便，离热闹的伦敦西区只有4.5km，那里有很多剧院、饭店和博物馆，日夜都有很多方便的公共交通。
Sir John Cass Hall 的政策和条件：
退房时间：从早上7点30分 到 10点。
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>