Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We've dedicated the hostel especially to travelers that enjoy hiking, biking, and mountaineering, but it is open to all who simply love life, nature, human contact, bio-eating, and agro-tourism. We try to use Eco-friendly practices and reduce our impact on the environment such as recycling, composting, use of solar panels, seasonal eating and purchasing products from local farmers. Our breakfasts and dinners are always organic and vegetarian.
Our place is absolutely the best to relax, recover, have fun, stay safe, and learn new things while in Shkodër.
We are not a party hostel but we never refuse a raki (albanian spirit) and a nice chat at our little bar in the front. We host cultural events and often work with local artists to promote the culture of Shkoder and Albania.
We help to organize the tours around our national parks such as Theth and Valbona. Including accommodation and transportation. We offer bicycle rentals to our guests and also offer free walking tours around Shkodra.
In winter all our rooms have heating and AC in summer.
We are located in the center of the city. Find Kinema Milenium, we are located on the other side of the street down a short alley. Look for the gate painted bright blue with the words 'Mi Casa es Tu Casa'
Remember: If in doubt, you should ask for 'Kinema Milenium' wherever you are in the city.
We love animals! we have 3 dogs and 2 cats that have all been rescued from the streets of Shkodra.
Come and be part of our family :)
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only
We have animals. 3 dogs and 2 cats
Check in at 12:30 am
Check out at 11:00am
Taxes are included. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>