Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Around a 5-minute walk from Kazimierz Jewish District, the property is also 500 metres away from Wawel Royal Castle. The property is a 10-minute walk from St. Mary's Basilica. Adam Mickiewicz Monument is 800 metres from the accommodation, while Main Market Square is 900 metres from the property. The nearest airport is Krakow - Balice Airport, 10 km from Shishkin Art Hostel & apartments.
All rooms, kitchens and bathrooms in Shishkin Art Hostel & apartments are full equipped with all necessary. Comfortable wooden beds, sockets behind the all beds, the bed linen is included to the price. The units in the hostel are equipped with a kettle. Each room has a shared bathroom with a hairdryer, while certain rooms come with garden views. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Shishkin Art Hostel & apartments.
Shishkin Art Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>