Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Up to 2 weeks before arrival we will refund 50% of the payment made for individuals or the whole group up to 50% of the total paid to us. After 2 weeks before arrival there will be no refund in case of cancellations.
We advise you to purchase travel insurance which includes cancellation insurance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A key and damage deposit of 100 euros will be charged together with the balance of the bill 4 weeks before arrival. Assuming no lost keys or damage this 100 euros will be returned in cash when requested at check out.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Single sex rooms ONLY. Groups of males and females MUST book separate rooms. Mixed groups who do not book separate rooms may not be able to stay and if they can may have to share their room(s) with other guests.
Bookings of up to 20 people are accepted via this site, for more people please e-mail email@example.com
We reserve the right to cancel online groups of more than 20 people.
If the group booking is just for one night and is on a Friday, Saturday or one of the following dates around public holidays, then an extra charge of 5 euros will be made per bed booked.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>