Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On the coast of Peru, Lima has a bustling city life, rich with history and cultural activities. Experience the passionate Peruvian cooks who fuse together different cultures and techniques that make Lima beknown across the world as the capital of gastronomy, be sure to experience the tasty delights offered throughout the city.
Selina Miraflores Lima counts with a playground with a restaurant-bar and free wi-fi in all our rooms. We have a variety of private and dorm rooms available to our guests. Also, offers tours & transportation, arts & cultural activities and parties & social events for you to get the best experience ever.
Selina Miraflores Lima Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included:
Room tax: 10.00%
Local tax: 18.00 % (Only applies for locals and non-locals for more than a 59 days stay, this tax is additional to the room tax).
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be canceled. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>