Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
An enchanting city that has a lot to offer, with a rich and varied cultural life, a beautiful historic center and tasty gastronomy, known as the Centro or Centro Histórico, is the central neighborhood in Mexico City, Mexico, focused on Zócalo or main plaza and extending in all directions for a number of blocks, with its farthest extent being west to the Alameda Central. Its colonial and European architecture and narrow cobblestone streets set it apart from the rest of Mexico City.
Our suites will delight those who seek the comfort of a fancy hotel, while our standard rooms are perfect for those looking for respite from the social blast of the communal areas. Those on a budget can choose from the dorms the best form to meet people. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and the travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Selina Mexico City Downtown Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash and/or credit card. We only accept VISA and Mastercard,
This property might pre-authorize your credit card
Taxes not included - 20.00%
Breakfast not included - 5.00 USD per person per day.
If you arrive earlier you'll be more than welcome to chill in the common spaces, have some breakfast, use all of our facilities or just store your luggage with us and go exploring town while you wait for your room to be ready.
We will keep your bags for free (after the check out) all day long if you need.
Our restaurant is open from 7am to 11pm. We also have a common kitchen that you can use every time.
For dorms we require a key deposit of $5 at check in, that amount will be refunded to you at check out
Smoking is not allowed inside bedrooms. In case you omit this rule $300 fine will be applied for smoking.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in shared dorms
Up to 1 children under the age of 5 can stay free in same private room as parents or legal guardian.
We are pet friendly. Your pet is more than welcome as long as you stay in a private room or in a whole dorm reserved for yourself. We will charge $10 per night/per pet at check in.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>