Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Maderas is an amazing surf town with good vibes and people from all over the world. Leave behind the hustle of town, while still being a short trip away from beautiful San Juan del Sur. Wake up to the sound of Howler Monkeys and exotic birds while you enjoy the best vacations.
This Selina is located only 9 km from San Juan del Sur and only a 7 min walk from the best surf break in the area.
Experience the new way of traveling, enjoying some local flavors, healthy food, yoga classes, artistic activities and parties or you can get some work done in the co working space. We are sure you’ll be delighted by the amazing views, relax in the pool and playground area and enjoy this surfing paradise.
How to get to Maderas?
FROM THE AIRPORT
Take a cab or book a shuttle with us on the Explore tab.
FROM ANOTHER SELINA
You can get here from Tamarindo, San Juan del Sur, Granada or any other Selina!
Take a cab to the the express bus from Managua at the Mercado Huembes everyday at 4pm. After only 2½ hours you'll arrive in San Juan Del Sur. Then get a taxi or shuttle to Maderas.
Selina Maderas Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
In case of late cancellation or no show, the first night of your booking will be charged. This action is not fraudulent.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 17.00%
Breakfast not included - 5.00 USD per person per day.
The reception service is open from 06.00 to 23.00
If you arrive earlier you'll be more than welcome to chill in the common spaces, have some breakfast, use all of our facilities or just store your luggage with us and go exploring town while you wait for your room to be ready.
Check out is at 11.00 max, but we will keep your bags for free all day long if you need.
Our restaurant is open from 7am to 11pm. We also have a common kitchen that you can use every time.
For dorms we require a key deposit of $5 at check in, that amount will be refunded to you at check out
Smoking is not allowed inside bedrooms. In case you omit this rule $300 fine will be applied for smoking.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>