Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mexico offers great destinations and Cancun is definitely one of them. As a top caribbean destination of the world, with beautiful white sand beaches and turquoise water, Cancun offers a fantastic landscape of sun and fun all together. With its airport offering 90 direct flights to all over the world and excellent ground transportation to downtown, certainly is the place to be.
Selina Cancun is located just 20 minutes from the airport and few steps away walking from the bus station in downtown Cancun.
The Downtown area is filled with markets, local bars and restaurants and trendy hot spots (located just few minutes away Nader Street).
Selina Cancun offers guests free Wifi, on-site bar and options for every type of traveler. Enjoy the swimming pool and the common areas with games and everyday activities such as live music performances. Selina Cancun is for sure the best option to connect with the Riviera Maya and Tulum.
CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOWS
Cancellations or modifications must be made by 3:00 pm (in your destination’s time zone) at
least 1 day prior to arrival. Cancellations made after the given period and no-shows will incur a
one night cancellation fee, plus tax. This action is not fraudulent.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age
must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who
do not comply.
- Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
- Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it may not be consumed in common
areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
- Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared
- Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet o wners are required to book private rooms, as pets are
not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
- Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be
refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
- Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded
once the key is returned at check-out.
- Luggage: Luggage storage is available at reception free of charge for 24 hours .
Thereafter, there will be a $5 charge per day, subject to availability.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>