Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The comfortable Selina Atitlan is surrounded by crisp blue, inviting waters and a colorful culture.
Amenites include free WiFi, hot water, a movie room, library, playground and a pool.
With Selina Lake Atitlan, you can start of a wonderful lake journey. With boats operating on the beautiful Lake Atitlan, you can take a scoot across to practice yoga or grab a holistic massage in the serene San Marcos. You’re also not far from scuba diving in Santa Cruz or even just a wander through the stunning San Pedro.
Our dorms are a great way to immerse yourself in the Selina community and meet your fellow travelers all while getting the most value for your budget. Also our private rooms are are designed for those looking to indulge and relax while traveling.
Selina Atitlan Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Cancellations or modifications must be made by 3:00 pm at least 1 day prior to arrival. Cancellations made after the given period and no-shows will incur a one-night cancellation fee, plus tax.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard only).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 22.00%
Reception is open from 7:00 until 22:30.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
- Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
- Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
- Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
- Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
- Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet o wners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
- Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
- Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
- Luggage: Luggage storage is available at reception free of charge for 24 hours. Thereafter, there will be a $5 charge per day, subject to availability. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>