Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations within 14 days of arrival will be chargeable in full.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A full rooming list mist be provided to the manager by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A 25.00 per person security deposit applies on all groups of 9 guests or more. In the unlikely event of any member of the group creating a nuisance or doing damage at the hotel, the group will be held collectively responsible and billed accordingly.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each of our rooms have been comfortably furnished and offer guests a range of facilities including en-suite shower rooms, complimentary wifi, flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and irons and ironing boards.
The hotel is home to O’Connor’s Bar and Grill, an intimate bar and restaurant overlooking Sefton Park boating lake which serves freshly prepared food and a wide range of quality beverages. O’Connor’s is very popular with guests and local’s alike and major sporting fixtures including Liverpool and Everton games are shown in the bar. The hotel also offers conference, banqueting and meeting spaces for up to 180 delegates. Complimentary car parking is available on site on a first come, first served basis and additional complimentary spaces are available on the main road adjacent to the hotel gate.
We are located in the desirable suburb of Aigburth, just 2.5 miles from Liverpool City Centre and 4.5 miles from Liverpool Airport, both of which can be reached by car within 10 minutes as can major motorway connections. A range of shops, bars and restaurants are available locally, including those on Lark Lane with it’s 23 bars and eateries, which is just 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
And now for a little more about our Beatle’s connection…
Stuart Sutcliffe who was born in 1940 was the Beatles original bassist and was credited with coining the name with John Lennon as they both liked Buddy Holly’s band The Crickets. Following successful stints with the band in Liverpool and then Hamburg where he met his fiancée, photographer Astrid Kircherr, Sutcliffe decided to leave the band in July 1961 to pursue a postgraduate scholarship in Hamburg College of Art. Sadly he died in 1962, aged just 21. Although Lennon did not attend or send flowers to Sutcliffe’s funeral, Yoko Ono remembers that that Lennon mentioned Sutcliffe's name very often, saying that he was '[My] alter ego ... a spirit in his world ... a guiding force.
Kircherr was supported by Lennon following Sutcliffe’s death and continued to work as a freelance photographer, maintaining strong links with the Beatles, including taking the behind the scenes shots during the filming of a Hard Days Night in 1964. Many of her early images of the Beatles including several signed copies along with other memorabilia are now on display at the hotel. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>