Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are locate in one of the best areas of Tehran, near to some of the finest landmarks and attractions of the city such as Artists Park, Paliz Theater and Laleh Park, amongst other interesting spots and places that you check and explore in our city.
We have several accommodation types options, both shared and private, all of them with several capacities and all the necessary services to ensure a great stay to our guests and travelers. Our café is both a living room for travelers a place, for hosting public cultural events and a physical space for Iranians and foreigners to interact through information and experience-sharing. At our café guests can enjoy a variety of coffees and traditional Iranian beverages while lounging inside, relaxing outside in our spacious garden or while cooking in our communal kitchen.
See You in Iran Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
We accept Euros, U.S. Dollars and Iranian Rials and payment through Iranian debit cards.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Guests have to hold a foreign (non-Iranian) passport. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>