Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Sea Garden offers private, ocean view and garden view bamboo beach bungalows, a dorm on the beach, and an upper dorm overlooking the beach and ocean. The rooms are simple, clean, and comfortable with shared bathrooms that are cleaned every hour. Each room comes with a locker, lock, clean sheets, towels, mosquito nets, and fans.
Our restaurant is consistently highly rated and has the widest variety of vegetarian options available in Otres. Whether you want a New York Burger, a Roasted Veg Toastie, Cocounut Curry, Bangers & Mash, or Vegan Cashewnut cheese & Cherries, there's something on the menu for everyone.
We run Sea Garden as a quiet, relaxed, and fun place to be. Play a game of pool, meet new people, swim in the ocean, or lounge and read a book all day long. At night, it is possible to take a swim with the bright blue bioluminescent plankton! A truly unforgettable experience.
For those looking to get some rest, we shut the bar at midnight and point everyone else in the right direction. Our super helpful staff will let you know what's happening minutes away down the beach or in Otres Village.
Almost all of our guests extend their stay at least one extra night, or two... or 30! It's easy to fall in love with Otres, just as we have. Looking forward to seeing you on the beach! 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>