Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy is 4 weeks in advance
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups of 7 or over will be required to pay a Deposit of 50%, Non-refundable, 4 weeks in advance.
A security Deposit of £200 cash is required at check-in along with the remainder of the balance of the reservation. This is returned on check-out minus any damages.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Seadragon Backpackers is a small hostel with just six rooms. Set in a Regency building with tons of character and quirky corners we pride ourselves on offering a clean, well run hostel for those who visit our wonderful, vibrant city.
Our six rooms consist of 1 double room, 2 Twin bed mixed dorms, 3 Four Bed Mixed Dorms & 1 Four Bed Female only Dorm. All our beds have incredibly comfortable memory foam mattresses and great pillows. Plug and USB chargers in all rooms, with Shared toilet facilities.
Our lounge & kitchen are both open for our guests 24hrs a day, Our lounge even has a smart TV for your Netflicks or Prime account. Tea and Coffee are free to all our guests too.
We provide linen and will make up the bed ready for your arrival, with free towels availible on request, & free WIFI throughout the building.
Our checkout time is 11am and check in time is from 2pm. Reception is not 24 hrs so please respond to the confirmation email with both a phone number and arrival time.
We are a ten minute walk from the city centre and just 30 seconds from the seafront. Right around the corner from us you will find 24 hour supermarkets and convenience stores as well as late night food places and plenty of awesome pubs. Brighton train and bus stations are also nearby.
Other hostels in Brighton and Hove may be a few pounds cheaper but with us we promise our guests that there are no hidden costs and our priority is you! 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>