Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We also offer surf lessons. No matter if you are a beginner or a more experienced surfer, our teachers will make sure you have fun in every wave.
We also care about and cherish the environment. Therefore, together with our partners and other hostels in the area, we have been organizing beach (and surrounding areas) cleaning days. Make your stay even better and give back to the community by joining us in one of those activities. Let’s make the world a better and sustainable place!
Costa da Caparica is famous for the long and golden sand beaches with great waves to surf. When you’re not sunbathing, you can also enjoy some great cuisine in several of the very good restaurants by the sea. And don’t forget: Lisbon, one of the most interesting European capitals, is just across the river.
We are a step away from the best waves and two steps away from Lisbon. Located just minutes away walking from the beach, we offer you a quiet place to stay with all the amenities you need. If you want to spend a day away from the sea, you can easily get to Lisbon by bus or by boat. The ferry that takes you to Belém is just 2km away.
We have 10 rooms: three dorms, five double, one twin and one studio. All of them are very comfortable, with reading lights, lockers and a small shelf with plugs so you can easily charge your phone when you are resting in bed.
Sea for Yourself Hostel Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Your card may be pre-authorised
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00.
Check out from 09:00 to 11:00.
Reception from 9:00 to 21:00
No curfew. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>