Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security deposit : 10 €/ person
Hostel terms and conditions must be signed by a groups´s responsible upon arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Scout Madrid Hostel is 20 minutes in public transportation for downtown, with Vinateros Station less than 2 minutes away. The hostel has opted for the design of large and healthy spaces , seeking comfort and luminosity. And do not miss the many deals that offer you!
All our bedrooms are exterior, very bright and quiet. In addition, they have: Bunk beds with single plug and light, Individual lockers, System of access to rooms with electronic lock by means of locks NFC, Shared bathrooms for easy access from the rooms, Individual air conditioning (heating and cooling),Our rooms have capacity for 6, 8 or 12 people. We have one bedroom and bathroom adapted for people with disabilities.
In addition, we offer the possibility of a room exclusively for girls, and book family rooms.
The Scout Madrid Hostel is a building next to the Parish of Our Lady of Moratalaz recently refurbished in a modern and functional design. The building is divided into two floors, surrounded by greenery and close to essential services (trade, transport, etc.).
Scout Madrid Hostel policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 06:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Non smoking. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>