Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Down in the southern plains of Nepal lies one of Nepal’s jewels: The Chitwan National park home to over 55 mammals and 580 bird species along with various reptiles and fauna.
In Sauraha which is the gate way to the park lies Sauraha Backpackers Hostel. A family run retreat offering all that is good in Chitwan. From jungle safaris, canoeing to tracking the elusive tiger we offer all.
If you are not the adventurous type you can laze around the village and soak in the rural lifestyle.
Visit us at Sauraha Backpackers Hostel where adventure comes Rhino sized, and you will not regret staying with us!
Things to note & policies:
Free Cancellation: 1 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from: 11:00 AM
Check out Before: 12:00PM at noon
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card, but extra Charge for credit card service fee.
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
Age Restriction: 18 year or above
Reception working period/time: 6:00am t0 10:00pm
We will make Pre-authorization Charge for the first night to Secure the booking
Child Friendly 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>