Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There is no charge to the group if the cancellation is made within the first 14 days after the booking date. A Full charge is made for all nights booked for any cancellation.Groups should take out insurance against cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 20% deposit of thw whole balance is payable in advance and an invoice will be sent via email and the credit card charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our focus is warm, comfortable and clean, with provision for privacy and a little more luxury if you want it. We are close to the waterfront, overlooking Loch Alsh, the Skye Bridge, the ruins of Castle Moil, the Isle of Raasay and the Cuillin Mountains. We are close to bus and train links and plenty of free parking.
Saucy Mary's Lodge has a 3-star Scottish Tourist Board rating.
Our accommodation includes private rooms and a number of high quality (yet reasonably priced) en-suite rooms. Our beds are large and comfortable, all rooms fully double-glazed with sinks, and there are double/twin rooms, rooms of 3 and 4, 5, 6 and beds. Most rooms are 4 beds. 16 rooms have sea views.
Saucy Mary's Lodge has everything you need for your visit to the Isle of Skye:
- friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- free linen, towel hire, laundry service and free ironing facilities
- modern hot showers
- breakfast and evening meals with option to use self-catering kitchen
- bar with games and TV
- free internet access, Wi-Fi, good mobile telephone connection.
- outside seating/BBQ area
- on-site shop/cafe, easy access to a post office/post box
- good luggage storage
- no curfew - guests can gain access at night using an access code
- wheelchair access - one room modified for wheelchair use, single-step access to bar area, where toilet area includes wheelchair access. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>