Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer you a unique stay in a double compartment or single coupe similar to the Trans Karoo. We are 5-10 min walk from the Dias Museum Complex, Harbour and Town Centre.
We have 5 coaches, of which 4 are identical, with 5 compartments (2-4 sleeper), 2 coupe's (1-2 sleeper), 2 toilets and 1 shower. The 5th coach is divided into a 16 bed Dorm with lounge and the Caboose - an on-suite room with balcony.
Double and single rates include a free continental breakfast. An additional hot breakfast upgrade is available on request at a small extra cost.
All Royal suite bookings include a complimentary hot breakfast as well.
We can accommodate a max of 114 pax and have special STO rates for groups of 30 pax and more (Low season). Seasonal rates apply. Menus can be customized to suit your budget and requirements.
Our happening restaurant and bar serves all day breakfast, and other delicious meals such as steaks, seafood and our most famous traditional meals, that can be served inside or on the sundeck. The restaurant is open from 7:30 am.
Our staff is on the ball and can help with all travel and adventure arrangements such as shark cage diving, boat-based whale watching, sky diving, game drives, quad biking, deep-sea fishing, pleasure boat trips to Seal Island etc. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>