Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
A partir de 2021
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Because we understand your needs and, with only two and a half years since its opening, Santander Central Hostel is the only independent hostel in Santander designed & managed by backpackers (All globetrotters, groups and pilgrims) for backpackers. And that makes a huge difference!!!
Our location is so convenience for your visit to Santander, that we are a few steps away from the Main Bus Terminal (25 meters), Main Train Stations (50 meters) and Airport Shuttle (30 meters). We have an amazing location which will allows you to find endless options to enjoy our lovely city. You won't need to take any public transport or taxis to move around. We are right in the heart of the City Centre…. Where things happen!!!
Our cozy Common Rooms is designed to make you travel with your imagination to the most remote places in the world. The shared kitchen is fully equipped to make the most culinary challenges… and (of course) to help you to save some money by cooking here.
Our buffet breakfast and made to order fresh coffee will help you to charge your soul with full energy while listening to amazing music. We guarantee the most amazing start-up of the day.
All our dormitories include bunk beds. They are paneled for a greater privacy. Also, beds are built on high quality wood and they have (2) USB ports, electric plug and a reading light. Our mattresses are protected with hygienic covers, and clean comfy sheets are provided as well. You have your own locked individual locker with own key to store your personal items.
We want to be the best hostel in Santander, and we promise to you that we will work for it every day of your stay with us.
Santander Central Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. No -Shows full reservation.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. Note that non full E.U member´s. credit cards (UK credit cards included) have a 1€ extra charge per night per person, due to the currency exchange bank rate.
We close every day from 11:00 to 13:00 for cleaning. If you are staying more than one night with us, we kindly ask to you to keep in mind our cleaning tide schedule trying not to use showers and toilettes during those hours. We do really appreciate your concern on the smooth running of our house...
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00
Check out before 11:00
Please make a note -No luggage/Backpacks dropping before 13hrs. Thank you.
Reception starts at 13:00 to 23:00. New arrivals are only allowed until 23:00 hrs. After this hour there is no reception not any way of letting you in. Please make a note. WE INSIST. The hostel is not responsible for any delays in your travel, and the hostel will be closing at 23:00 hrs sharp. Not being able to check you in after this hour. Your booking will be dealt as a "no show". Sorry for any inconvenience caused for this.
Also. Any attempt to get in the hostel after it is closed (23:00 hrs) without having being checked in will be treated as trespassing and the police will be called immediately. Thanks.
No curfew. Once you check in, a set of keys will be given to you to get in and out of the hostel at any time. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>