Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
On the territory there is parking and a courtyard with a garden, an outdoor terrace.
We offer accommodation in dormitory rooms and private rooms.
The hostel has a fully equipped communal kitchen, shared showers and toilets, common area with TV, DVD, books and games.
Wi-fi is free throughout the hostel.
The rooms are equipped with individual lamps, mirrors, tables, individual lockers.
Tea, coffee, sugar and cookies in the kitchen are available for free. In the showers have shower gel and shampoo. Towels are provided free of charge.
Laundry and breakfast are available for additional payment.
We have 24 hours reception. You should call us if you want to come at night.
Samovar is situated:
500 metres from the Golen Gate
400metres from the Vladimir Drama Theatre after Lunacharsky and Museum of Arts and Crafts
500 metres from Assumption Cathedralarts
800 metres from St. Demettius Cathedral
500metres from northen selling lines of shops
500 metres from the main steet of Vladimir-Bolshaya Moskovskaya street, where you can find a lot of cafes with wonderful Russian cuisine for any taste and available money
Samovar Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 60 RUB per person per day.
Guests are required to pay a deposit of 200 RUB for the keys. This deposit will be returned.
Breakfast includes yogurt, cream cheese with bread, porridge, muffin and apple. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>