Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
50% credit card prepayment required upon booking.
If cancelled up to 7 days before arrival prepayment amount will be refunded.
If cancelled within 7 days of arrival prepayment amount is kept as a cancellation fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
NAD 100 late check-in fee if checking in after 8PM.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are situated in central Swakopmund, a short walking distance to: dunes, beach, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, pubs, laundry, surfboard rental, selected activities.
Salty Jackal was built in the 1960s, renovated in 2009 and blends together old-world style and quality with modern, comfortable and simple living. Decorated to inspire surfing and quality food while also showcasing our breathtakingly beautiful Namibia.
*Self-catering: fully equipped kitchen & braai area - or sign up for home-cooked dinners
*Table tennis, slackline & mini gym
*Safe, off-street parking
*Lockers for your valuables
*Safe storage for boards & wetsuits.
Salty Jackal Backpackers Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00.
Check out from 08:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 50% cancellation fee is charged if canceled anytime after 24 hours of booking. Full cancellation fee is charged if canceled within 7 days or less before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards or debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception times 08:00 to 20:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 30 days. 浏览旅舍规则
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Namibia
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>