Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cherry blossomis the Japanese word meaning 'Sakura', a way to express the inseparable relationship that exists between nature and the beautiful.
The elegant but understated atmosphere of the Sakura Inn Sanremo best expresses the philosophy of the cherry blossom which reaches its maximum splendor in the time of flowering, providing guests three cozy, comfortable and elegant, furnished with wenge wood furniture and red leather upholstery.
Check in time: 15pm
Check out time: 21pm
A surcharge of EUR 30 applies for arrivals from 21:00 until 23:00. From 23:00 until 00:00 costs EUR 40. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
Check-in is not possible after 00:00.
Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Via Pallavicino 17 - Pollon Inn, 18038 Sanremo.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Sakura Inn Sanremo in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Cancellation Policy: 72hours; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night
Breakfast Not Included.
Taxes Included. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>