Group Booking Terms and Conditions
General Group Booking Terms
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please note that there will be NO REFUND for cancellations or a no-show reservations.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that it is preferable to receive your reservations payment by cash; credit/debit cards are accepted at the property but will be charged another 3% for the payment.
You may contact us for more inquiries regarding reservations and payments.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Please notify our front desk via phone call (+60146287388 / +6088255024) or email to us (email@example.com) regarding your Group Bookings at least a WEEK before check-in date so we may fill you in with more details of your reservations.
We offer you the friendliest backpackers hostel lifestyle for travelling that’ll get you new friends from all over the world. Upon your arrival there will be friendly staffs welcoming you, and cosy rooms waiting for you.
The history and idea of “Sakot Hostel” come out after the owner or founder of this hostel by the nickname of “Sakot” went out for travelling in Asia and Europe. The meaning of “Sakot” is “Grass” in English which came from local words Kadazan Dusun Murut (KDM). Sakot Hostel is newly built but rated one of the best choice in Kota Kinabalu City.
About the Hostel:
-This hostel have 7 rooms, each room has different types of bed. Every rooms are completed with:
- Personal bathroom complete with water heater, sink and toilet bowl.
- Every bed have own personal power supply (Socket / reading light).
- Every bed are complete with clean linen (Bed sheet, Pillow cover, Blanket, Towel).
- Every bed have New Spring Mattress with thickness of 8 inches.
- Every bunk bed was designed and built with its own creativity and use heavy duty material for the iron metal bar, which is more durable and will not easily bent which can deliver more comfort for good and quality sleep, after a tiring day.
From our hostel, it takes 10-15 minute stroll to the following interesting sights & locations in Kota Kinabalu :
* Padang Merdeka (city’s main bus and taxi terminal).
* The Sunday Gaya Street Market.
* Atkinson Clock Tower.
* Signal Hill Observatory Tower.
* City’s Night Market.
* Handicraft Market.
* Sabah Tourism Boards Tourist Information Centre
* A variety of local restaurants and coffee shops.
* A variety of convenience shops, supermarkets and shopping malls. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>