Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
What makes us unique is our location: nestled in a quiet corner of Kuala Lumpurs famous Golden Triangle and yet just a stones throw away from KLs buzzing nightlife and shopping districts (Bukit Bintang & Changkat Bukit Ceylon).
An abundance of restaurants in our neighbourhood caters to all tastes and pockets.
Our newly renovated boutique guesthouse consists of 8 individual guest rooms, all with air-conditioning and attached bathrooms. Free WiFi and desktop computers make sure that you stay connected while you are with us. The courtyard and a coffee corner invite you to chill out and to relax.
All this makes Sahabat the ideal destination for tourists, business travelers and long-term visitors alike. We are looking forward to letting you experience the spirit of true friendship!
At Sahabat you can enjoy Satellite TV, a free WiFi network, desktop computers and other amenities - just like when you stay with good friends. You can have a chitchat with our staff and learn about KL over a cup of coffee or tea, or you just relax at the pantry or the courtyard while you plan your next adventure. We will be happy to provide you with tips and a helping hand whenever you need it because we want to make sure that you have a great time in KL.
It is our goal that you return to your home with the feeling that you met new friends at Sahabat. If that happens, we know that we have done the right thing and that indeed there are no strangers here, just friends you have not yet met.
Check in : 14.00 Hrs
Check out: 12.00 Hrs
“From September 1, 2017, all foreign guests may levied a Tourism Tax od MYR 10.00 per room/per night. “ 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>