Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any bookings cancelled after 1 weeks prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the full cost of the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookings it is required to pay a 0% Security Deposit in advance, two weeks before arrival.
This accommodation is perfect for groups since we offer a big garden with seats, a table tennis, Zanzibar Bao games and the beach with its mangroves and long sand banks is only 5 minutes away by foot. Snorkling tours and surfing possibilities are around the corner. We also offer good local food and home made cocktails.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located on the east coast, in a quiet village of Michamvi Kae (15mins drive from Paje,) Sagando Bungalows is a place for families and budget travelers.
Sagando Bungalows can be easily reached with public transportation and is approximately 3mins away from a beautiful, quiet, tourist-free beach.
We offer free wifi with strong signals and a bar where guests could order drinks and food from.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the touristy sides of Zanzibar, guests are welcomed to slow down their pace, kick back and relax!
We have 12 individual private rooms in our property and an open area with lots of swings, couches, hammocks and even a bonfire at night! There is plenty of room for guests to just relax and mingle. Imagine chilling on a swing around a bonfire, a drink in your hand, reggae music playing at the back, the atmosphere is plain awesome!
Besides a bar, we also have a kitchen where guests are welcomed to order food from! Our menu consists of some really interesting Thai fusion dishes which are well-received among our guests. On top of that, free breakfast buffet is provided every morning from 7:30am to 10:00am!
A secluded beach is just within walking distance, to be precise, 3mins of walk! The beach is quiet, serene, simply beautiful, you can walk for hours without any harassment from beach boys. The ocean is safe to swim in, and renting a kayak or a paddle board is possible. The beach is also the best place to see the sunset. A beautiful mangrove forest is 15mins walk away where you can see mudskipper skidding across the water. Those who wish to spend some time on a more energetic beach with a party vibe, Paje is only 15mins of dala-dala (public minivan) away!
There is a grocery store right across Sagando Bungalows where you can get necessities like sunscreen, shampoo, snacks, bottled water etc from. A local bar is only minutes of walk away. We also have a small library where guests are welcomed to borrow books from, and an in-house masseuse ready to provide you affordable massages to loosen you up. On top of that, we also provide excursions, day trips and tours, like dolphin tour, spice tour, snorkeling trips, sunset cruise and much more!
Lastly, our friendly staff is definitely one of our best assets, they know the village like the back of their hands and are always willing to give you insider tips and advice.
Karibu Sagando Bungalows!
HOW TO GET HERE
It is possible to get here by public transportation, feel free to contact us for directions.
If you would like to be picked up from the airport or the ferry port, we do arrange transportation at a fair price too.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show: charge of one night's room.
We accept both cash and card payment. (Surcharge on card payments)
Check in from 11:00am.
Check out before 10:00am.
Free breakfast provided.
Taxes included in price. 浏览旅舍规则
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>