Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
20% of the stay ever since
50% of the stay from 30 to 15 days before arrival
100% 15 to 0 days before the arrival
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. To make a booking it is necessary that you give us the groups details (school/association name, post address, IATA or company number, phone number and group leader name), the number of people (teachers/students) and the rooming distribution you prefer.
2. Upon booking your group, we will send you a pro forma with the booking details. To secure the booking, you will be required to make a deposit of 10% within two weeks.
3. Prepayment can be done by bank transfer or by credit card, by sending us your card number and expiry date.
4. The balance of the payment must be sent 30 days prior to the groups arrival.
5. If paying by bank transfer, it is necessary to include the booking reference when making the transfer.
Groups bookings are defined as groups of 10 people or more. Group Bookings should be made directly through the Groups Department, however, if you are making a group booking online, please ensure that you book the whole room(s) for sole use of your group. Where insufficient beds have been booked, i.e. 12 beds booked in a 14 bed Mixed Dorm), the booking will be amended by Safestay to ensure that all rooms/beds are for the groups sole use only. All additional charges will be confirmed to prior to arrival and must be settled before the group checks-in.
Before confirming your booking you should read through the group T&C. Your contract is with Safestay and not the OTA (Online Travel Agent) if you choose to use their services
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时前台服务
Safestay Barcelona Gothic说：
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>