Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The cottage has a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, refrigerator and freezer, a cozy living room with two double sofas and two armchairs. The two bedrooms each with room for two people with a private bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. The bedrooms are so organized that you also can use as a residential bedroom. Total there is room for 6 people. There is a second open area with two single beds and the floor gives you access to the cozy loft (kind of balcony) overlooking the bush which surrounded the house.
You have available the full range of television and Internet access.
You experience the African life and nature the best if you live outside as much as possible. So spend your time on the beautiful large covered patio that is situated in front of the house. Or take a refreshing dip in the splash pool of 3x3 meters.
You can also use the braai area while you sit around the campfire. You can of course expect some animals like zebras and warthogs or bluebalmonkey's and certainly many other animals that you find back in the Kruger Park.
If you arrive by public transport as a backpacker and want to fully enjoy the african nature than one of our caretakers can take you for a sertain amount to come and get in Komatipoort, or from the airport at Nelspruit.
They also organize trips along the river, or safaris in the Kruger Park. Or if you need groceries you can ask them to do for you or to take you in Marloth Park or even in Komatipoort to the shops. The house is an ideal base for a visit to Swaziland, Mozambique, and of course the Panorama Route Kruger National Park.
The prices include cleaning, linen, towels and bathtowels
I'm looking forward to your booking, and wish you a wonderful and exciting adventure to Africa. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>