Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free, strong WiFi.
We have seasonal swimming pool
We are open all year
All our rooms have air conditioning and heating
Reception open all night
Sabah Pansiyon is recommended in all of the guide books written about Turkey - (Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, Let's Go, Footprint, Le Guide du Routard, Michael Muller Verlag)
Loney Planet says, 'Certainly the most popular backpackers' destination in Kaleici, and for good reason: the English-speaking family who operates the place consistently goes out of its way to make guests feel comfortably at home. The shaded courtyard is a perfect spot for hooking up with other travellers, and a wide variety of clean, cosy rooms is available in numerous price ranges. Free wireless internet access is available, and the home-cooked meals are superior to much of what you'll find in local restaurants. Competitive prices on tours and car hire are offered.
The Antalya State Opera and Ballet Winter Programme has started to performance. You can stay in our place and enjoy wonderful performance.
*What To Do in Antalya?
Antalya offers a number of activities relevant to most travellers. There are rafting tours, traditional Turkish Bath/Hamam's, English cinemas, monthly Turkish classes for foreigners at TOMER, dance and sport centers (Dance classes like; Salsa, Samba, Belly Dance, Tango, etc.), internet cafe's, book shops, boat and yacht tours, billiards, bowling halls, water parks and daily tours (Perge, Aspendos, Termessos, Waterfalls etc.), an array of shopping opportunities, including a daily Bazaar. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>