Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
SLC Hostel uses a self check-in system. You will receive an email with details on how to send a credit card authorization form and a copy of your photo ID.
When you arrive enter your booking number in the check-in computer and follow instructions. If you have sent the form and ID in advance then the computer will give you the room and key-box code.
If not, then after we get the two items, we will program the computer to give you your room and key-box code, or we will email or text you the room.
The form must be received before 10pm. We will not be available after 10pm
SLC Hostel is located two traffic lights from the freeway entrance (at 900 South); 9 miles from airport, 1 minute from freeway, 2 minute walk from TRAX (light rail). Near Walmart and inexpensive food. SLC Hostel offers 24-hour self-check-in and one of the best locations for travelers. You can check in at your convenience without waking up anyone in the middle of the night. For the convenience of all guests there are computers with free Internet access, free Wi-Fi in room, free street parking, free linen and blankets (our competition charges for blankets), washer and free dryer, refrigerator, and microwave. At SLC Hostel , there are no curfew, chores, or lockouts. Very safe-the doors are always locked; you can only get into the building with a keyless entry code.
-Please do not allow others in with you, do not let anyone in the building. If they have a paid booking they will have the entrance code.-
-Free street parking available on 800 south.
Please make sure you know how to check in, because we don't answer the phones after 10pm - you need the new building entrance code and reference number to check in. -Amount due upon arrival does not include tax.-
SLC Hostel Policies & conditions:
Cancellation policy: 4 days before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards except Laser and JCB Credit Cards.
This property may per-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 16.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 USD per person per stay.
Breakfast not included.
Additional charges, $7 for each or more, for- changing date, changing credit card, early check-in, late checkout ($7 per hour you checkout late), extra guests in building (only paying guests should be in the building ) and any other changes or special requests.
Limited Reception Hours; a member of staff is always available via phone or text or email.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 or older than 50 years of age.
Non smoking or Vaping in the building
No Pets allowed.
Dorm Room bookings must check-in by 10pm on their arrival date. Otherwise quest needs to book a private room.
Extra Policies for Property:
We are an international hostel, no locals except with management approval:
1. Locals have to talk to us before we process their booking or it will be cancelled,
2. Locals have to have a job, no criminal record, and their own credit card with their name on it.
No 3rd party payments.
The credit card holder must be one of the guests staying at the property. Pay with your own credit card that has our name on it- you cannot use someone else's credit card.
No multiple room bookings for groups. 1 room per booking only. You cannot book rooms for other people.
You need to be able to do your own self-check-in, instructions in English only.
A working email account required - This is necessary so we can e-mail you important check-in information.
Extended stay guests need to fill out application to be approved.
Damage to anything in the room or on the property and stealing will result in a $200 room recovery fee.
No refunds after check-in. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>