Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can enjoy free snacks, coffee and tea at every hour, but anyway our hostel has a fully equipped kitchen that you can use and enjoy the company of the rest of the hosts in the common room.Shared toilet, bathroom and even room to leave the luggage.
Other on-site services include free access keys and lockers .
You can use our private parking free of charge and enjoy the weather in the terrace. We are located right in front of Jugoslavska tram stop which will make your life easier.
We speak english, czech, spanish, italian and french, that means we are easy-going people who love to travel and shared trip stories with others.
We are looking forward to see you in Brno at Ruta 80 Hostel !!!
Please note :
Cancellation policy : 48h
Check in : 14.00-21:00
Check out : 11.30
In case of late cancellation or No show you will be charged full amount of stay.
If you arrival time is sooner than 14.00 h, you should notify us and we will arrange it without problems. In some other case if we are not around, our details are written in the door, you will be able to contact us easily.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. 浏览旅舍规则
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>