Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Bookings for groups of 8 or more to be confirmed must be paid previously. They can be cancelled by email with the following penalties:
- up to 6 months without penalty;
- up to 3 months a penalty of 25%
- up to 1 month a penalty of 50%;
- less than 1 month 100% of penalty. No Refund
Additional Terms and Conditions
At check-in will be asked for an amount (deposit in cash) of € 500 to prevent damages: material, moral and behaviour (according to our Rules).
The leaders and all the members of the group must sign the Declaration of Commitment to the Behaviour Rules (which we sincerely think are not far-fetched or unreasonable in any way).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room includes individual reading lights and lockers. They all have access to shared bathroom facilities with free toiletries. A hairdryer and an iron are available for guests' use.
A breakfast buffet is served daily, and guests can use the fully equipped kitchenette to prepare their meals. There is a vending machines with snacks and tea/coffee making facilities. Guests can use the shared lounge area, with a TV and a sofa and socialize over a billiards game. The outdoor furnished terrace invites guests to read a book alongside a cup of tea.
This first-floor hostel is 800 metres from Rato Metro Station, offering access throughout Lisbon in a few minutes. Rossio Train Station is 1.3 km from the Royal and offers a 30-minute connection to Sintra. Bairro Alto is a few steps away.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival. For non-refundable bookings there is no refund.
Check In: 15.00 to 20.00pm
Check Out: 8.00 to 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or Credit Cards (from €5 or above)
On top of the reservation fee there is a city tax of €2/person/night to be paid on arrival.
All other taxes are included.
***The reception is closed from midnight. If you arrive after midnight, there is a late check-in fee of €15/hour!
Breakfast is included. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>