Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The cozy hostel offers 2 mixed dorms, 1 female dorm, and a private rooms. Meet travelers from all around the world either in the common room or on the rooftop cafe- the choice is yours. Explore the metropolitan cityâ€™s famous markets of Sarvanastores. and AnnaNagar or take a ride to the Marina Beach, the second longest beach in the world- the possibilities are truly endless when you're in Royal Meriton Hostel Chennai.
Amazing India on three wheels !where you will find a spectacular choice of trips involving everything that India has to offer, all from the driving seat of an auto rickshaw! we have done a top notch job on maintenance and everyone is very friendly to approach to for any off your queries 24x7. It is in the center of the city and the DMS bus stop and Metro Station is just walk able distance that can get you to almost anywhere in Chennai via Metro Rail and Bus.
Royal Meriton â€“Chennaiâ€™s finest & best located promises with world-class lifestyle experience. Its not just luxury, but affordable luxury ; as it brings within, the ultimate combinations of Convenience & Aesthetics.Our accommodations offer you an escape from the formal setting of hotels, giving you the opportunity to relax in a fully-furnished environment that you can call home.Offering the comfort of home away from home, extending a fine blend of stay and services, our accommodations offer a package of prime amenities. Royal Meriton, Chennaiâ€™s preferred brand for business stays. With our presence in Anna Nagar posh location, we are not just about accommodation but a concept that has redefined the way, the home stays are done in India. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>