Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Royal Flower has a wide selection of dormitory and private rooms at very reasonable prices. Come stay with us in Myanmar's Famous, Alpine City of Flowers! The Royal Flower Guest House offers a courteous, English speaking, professional, local trekking team run in house with itineraries for all ages and physical abilities.
Enjoy complimentary WiFi and buffet breakfast on the rooftop while taking in the scenery of this uniquely diverse mountain plateau. Pyin Oo Lwin, with it's pleasant days and cool nights hosts the rare and exotic Kandawgyi Botanical Gardens. Our www.PyinOoLwintrek.com enables visits to spectacular rivers, waterfalls and ethnic tribal villages and our Tree House. Pyin Oo Lwin's elevation is 1000 metres and 69 km from Mandalay International Airport.
1. Check-in starts from 2 pm (but we have a public shower where you can freshen up if you arrive very early in the morning).
2. Early check-in is possible according to availability.
3. Check-out has to be done within 11am. (but you're welcome to chill in the common space and use our facilities for the day, and we'll store your bags till the evening).
4. Reception is open 24 hours.
5. We accept Myanmar Kyats, stainless USD bank notes From Year 2009 Or Newer (neither wrinkles nor stamps nor marks of any kind - these dollar notes won't be accepted anywhere in Myanmar), or VISA/Mastercard credit cards (for an extra 3% commission charge).
- Please, note that we have a 3 days cancellation policy. Please, cancel before 2 pm (Myanmar time) 3 days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charges. No shows and cancellations will have to pay the 1st night fee.
6. Children of all ages are welcome in private rooms (kids up to 5 years of age can sleep in the parents' bed for free).
7. Travelers must be 16 years or older to stay in the share dormitory rooms. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>