Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A big warm welcome everyone to Roy's! The people who love to stay here, come for some fantastic nature experiences, the breathtaking views from both Lion Rock and Pidurangala Rock and to see the beautiful lake via a rice field. If You looking for city comfort ( no shopes around , Average wifi ) .
We have two four bed dorms with A/C that are small double beds, if you would like to share with someone you can also split the cost and just drop me a message the dorms also include hot showers all for a reasonable price but with the beautiful country views. The hostel is very much at the heart of nature; Monkeys, Birds and Bugs are everywhere in the area even not close by city. so you have been warned :D
Every night, we offer delicious food cooked by local people in a great atmosphere where you get to know Roy and your fellow travelers!
Breakfast and lunch are both available here, where we have mostly vegan and native dishes.
Roy's Villa is perfect place for excursions to Dambulla, Pidurangala, Lion Rock & the ancient ruins city of Polonnaruwa, where we will be more than happy to help with any travel arrangements to any of these places.
There is also a chance to have a fun experience with the local farmers and spend time in their rice fields and huts, or swim in the local natural lake, with even a chance of sighting some elephants! We look forward to welcoming you to the hostel where we hope you feel like you're at home.
Cheers !! 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
第 1 名, 全球小旅舍
第 1 名, 国家/地区级获奖旅舍 Sri Lanka
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>