Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation with 48 hours in advance for groups.
groups with ages under 18 years old must have adulds responsables for the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Centrally located (Baixa/downtown) with the city's major transportation systems right at our doorstep, Lisbon is accessible and easy for you to explore. Our multilingual staff's familiarity with the city and Portugal will help you find activities suited to your tastes and interests, as well as recommend hidden treasures off the beaten path.
You can join us for our planned activities or just relax and watch a movie in our media room. Enjoy our large common areas and free, high-speed internet and Wi-Fi access. Relax in our common area and watch TV and movies or find something in our book exchange. And at the end of the day, retire to your bedroom located on a separate floor for a quiet and restful night. The options are endless.
Take advantage of our new kitchen, supplied with everything needed to cook a good meal and eat your free, home-cooked breakfast in our sunny dining room. There's a supermarket just behind the hostel.
A stay Rossio Hostel includes free individual lockers and locks, free towels, linens and duvets and free cooked breakfast. There's also radio-equipped shower facilities.
We've also got free coffee and tea all day plus free maps, tourist info and advice and free local calls. You can burn CDs and DVDs at our 24hr reception. And after you check out you can leave your luggage with us for the day, free of charge.
To make your stay fun, we have different activities every night. Managed by a young and energetic team, we will do our best to make your stay in Lisbon a memorable and wonderful experience!
We were voted the Number 2 Hostel Worldwide at the 2008 and 2009 Oscars, and 2nd Best Small Hostel Worldwide in 2010!
Note that Lisbon has now a city tax of 2€ per person per night until the maximum of 14€ per person, 7 nights. That amount IS NOT included in the prices you book. 浏览旅舍规则
- Flexible NRR
- 24 小时保安
第 2 名, 全球小旅舍
第 2 名, 最佳小型旅舍
第 2 名, 全球
第 2 名, 全球
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>