Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group booking cancellation policy is 4 weeks prior to check in date. 100% of total amount will be charged in case of late cancellation and/or No Show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- We accept groups from age 21+ only.
- A fully refundable “Group Deposit” of 2,000 INR will be required upon arrival in case of breakage or damage to the property.
- If you do not inform us by email when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
- In case of a group of 5 or more guests checking in together, the hostel requires a 50% non-refundable advance payment to be transferred to the hostel bank account (available on request) to be able to confirm the booking. Please note that normal cancellation policy, does not apply to group bookings of 5 or more guests.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There's plenty of communal space at Roots to get inspired, dream, meet, share and connect. After a long day exploring Delhi, you can kick back with a cocktail at the café in our garden, shoot a game of pool, admire the beautiful views of surrounding farm houses and watch the sun set over the city from the Rooftop. Too hot you say? A dip in our garden plunge pool is perfect for soaking and cooling off on a hot summer day.
Roots hostel is situated in South Delhi’s posh Sainik Farms area - where the air is crisp, clean and oh-so-fresh! Our spacious villa sits in a quiet locality surrounded by lush greenery, sprawling gardens, numerous trees and farm houses which keep the atmosphere cool and serene making it the perfect abode to unwind from the bustle of the city. 浏览旅舍规则
- Air Conditioning
- 24 小时保安
- 24 小时前台服务
请输入 账号密码 <% email %>